What’s New in Electronics is a completely unique resource for industry with an established and influential knowledge base.
This portfolio of products has been developed specifically to support and enhance the global electronics industry. The team is passionate about this sector and will work with you to improve and strengthen your business position. With an extensive database of over 80,000 contacts made up of email and social media followers – no other platform benefits from the reach you will receive from WNIE, via our website, newsletter and social media campaigns.
Reaching out to over 80,000 electronic industry contacts
Find out how your company can get involved…
The Newsletter: WNIE Wednesday
Weekly updates direct to your inbox
- Our WNIE Wednesday newsletter reaches almost 80,000 industry contacts via email and social media, with a 26% open rate during 2018. Delivering snapshots of breaking news and analysis on industry products and services from around the globe.
- WNIE produces bespoke newsletters to coincide with major events or to promote company announcements and launches. Always relevant and distributed at intervals to ensure maximum engagement.
A Global Readership: our current breakdown:
USA & Canada
Rest of Europe
Middle East & Africa
WNIE TV: interviews & roundtables
For industry news, views and reviews
Promoted through WNIE online, newsletter and social media channels, WNIE TV offers roundtables, interviews and discussions presented in both English and German.
We work closely with leading international event organisers bringing WNIE TV coverage and content to every major international electronics event.
- Studio wall sponsorship packages
- One-on-one interviews and discussions
- Bespoke video content projects
© What’s New in Electronics. All Rights Reserved